Annual Family BBQ & AGM
Held at Chateau Roquehort in Monein, home to APP members Karen & Alan. The chateau has a lovely terrace and lawn dropping down to a small lake Catering by 'The Whole Hog' and live music by 'We May Know' Click on "More info & sign up" to know more AND FOR DIRECTIONS CAR SHAREING IS GOOD!!
Time & Location
12 Sept 2021, 12:00
Chateau Roquehort, 600 D9, 64360 Monein, France
- Parents need to be aware that the lake & a swimming pool are unfenced so you will need to be watchful of your own children.
- This event is of course subject to all the relevant covid-19 regulations and could be cancelled at short notice 😕
- ALL adult ATTENDEES must be in possession of a valid PASS SANITAIRE which will be checked at the gate.
- You will need to bring your own drinks and utensils to eat & drink with/from.
- Parking will be tight so please CAR SHARE if you can
- €10 per member / €15 for non-members. Children under 11 are free (other children €10)
- The AGM will be a very short official meeting where you will be asked to vote to accept the accounts and vote in the committee for next year.
- DIRECTIONS to Chateau: 43.2693733°, -000.5756744° / 43°16'09.7440", -000°34'32.4279" From MONEIN follow the D9 (Google calls this road Rte d'Oloron, La Poste calls it Rte de Cardesse!!) towards Cardesse & Oloron. The Chateau is on the right just under 7km from Monein (10 minutes) - a big white building behind a lake. Look out for white metal fencing on the right just before you get to the gate. (A search for 'Chateau Roquehort' (not the address!!) in Google will pinpoint the position for you!)
- IF USING A SATNAV - use the coordinates not the address!!!!