top of page
Non-profit social & support network of English speakers in the Pau area since 1988
Sun, 11 Sept|
Annual Family BBQ & AGM
Held at Chateau Roquehort in Monein, home to APP members Karen & Alan. The chateau has a lovely terrace and lawn dropping down to a small lake Catering by 'The Whole Hog' and live music by 'Soft' Click on "More info & sign up" to know more AND FOR DIRECTIONS - CAR SHARING IS GOOD!!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
11 Sept 2022, 12:00 – 16:00
Chateau Roquehort, 600 D9, 64360 Monein, France
COST: Adult APP members €20
Children aged 6 - 12 inclusive €10
Children under 6 Free
(Children over 12 will be charged as adults - sorry)
Adult non-members €25
- Parents need to be aware that the lake & a swimming pool are unfenced and OUT OF BOUNDS so you will need to be watchful of your own children.
- You will need to bring your own drinks and utensils to eat & drink with/from.
- Parking will be tight so please CAR SHARE if you can
- Pay on the day
- The AGM will be a very short official meeting where you will be asked to vote to accept the accounts and vote in the committee for next year.
- DIRECTIONS to Chateau: 43.2693733°, -000.5756744° / 43°16'09.7440", -000°34'32.4279" From MONEIN follow the D9 (Google calls this road Rte d'Oloron, La Poste calls it Rte de Cardesse!!) towards Cardesse & Oloron. The Chateau is on the right just under 7km from Monein (10 minutes) - a big white building behind a lake. Look out for white metal fencing on the right just before you get to the gate. (A search for 'Chateau Roquehort' (not the address!!) in Google will pinpoint the position for you!)
- IF USING A SATNAV - use the coordinates not the address!!!!
bottom of page